- Determine the driving question
- Create outline listing the video and audio clip for the particular time
- Create questions for interviewees
- How did you and your significant other meet?
- When did you start dating?
- What is a significant moment/memory from your relationship?
- Do you feel like the separation from COVID-19 has strengthened your bond? How or how not?
- How often do you stay in touch and through what?
- How are you celebrating or planning to celebrate Valentine’s Day?
- What do you miss most about being able to meet in-person?
- Conduct interviews
- Acquire b-roll
- Refine script based on interviews and b-roll
- Put together the video, editing color, video stabilization, and sound
- Create thumbnail
How are students celebrating their Valentine’s Day with their significant other despite COVID-19 hindering in-person connections?
Although we later opted for a simpler thumbnail, this is a thumbnail that I drew for this feature.
Click here to view the document planning sheet I created for this video.